Sunday, January 22, 2012

weeks 36 & 37...we're getting close!

This post is just a little overdue...but better late than never. 

We went from this:

to this:


I may have forgotten to take a picture of Doug's beloved "Redondo Red Pearl RSX Type S Acura" before it drove away...but at least he has a mini version sitting on his desk he can always look at and reminisce with :) 

I had my official last day at Pronger Smith during week 36.  I really thought I would have been more emotional and sad about it, but I went home just like any other day.  I don't think it has really hit me yet.  It has been good to be home and relax for a couple of weeks.  My to-do list was full, but has slowly dwindled down.

And the preggo pic:



I didn't realize just how chubby my face has gotten :)

Stay tuned for week 38.


No comments:

Post a Comment