Wednesday, January 4, 2012

35 weeks and a happy new year!

Wow, two updates in two days.  I've been a bit under the weather for the last few days.  I'm finally starting to feel better...but not quite well enough to do the laundry :)  Being sick for four days with body aches, chills, and stomach grossness...I can finally say that this pregnancy has gotten the best of me.  Don't get me wrong, I have loved every minute of it, but I have been miserable for the last few days. I am so thankful for Doug.  If he cares for these babes even half as much as me, he is going to be a wonderful dad.  Unfortunately, we had to cancel our NYE plans and I spent my 31st birthday in bed most of the day. 

Other than that, things are going along well.  I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left.  Everything is continuing to look good.  The babes are very cooperative at my NST appointments...it's me that is causing the problem.  Still gaining a lot of water weight and my BP is still on the border, but no other signs of preeclampsia yet.  No more salt for me for a bit.  The pictures below don't do my swelling justice...I can only fit into one pair of shoes right now.  At least it has been warm out and I have embraced my flip flops a few times in the last week. 

This is most likely my last week of work so that I can relax for 1-2 weeks before the babes come. It's a little bittersweet at this point. I start class again next Monday too...but how perfect is it that I will be taking Pediatrics this semester.  On top of family and friends, I will always have a textbook, classmates, and instructor to refer to when I have no clue what I am doing :) 



And a few more pics from Christmas that didn't make the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment