Friday, February 22, 2013

birthday party

We celebrated year one with a party on Feburary 9th.  After much debate, Doug and I decided to host it in our church fellowship hall.  We had a pizza lunch with family and close friends.  Despite the fact that I was a bit stressed out due to the fact that I had an exam the following Monday, I think it turned out well and everyone had a good time.


1st birthday party onesies made by my sis Natalie

pre-party haircut

made these for the party...one year of pictures
 
 

 

I went with a hot pink & turquoise; stripes & polk-a-dot theme

cupcakes and brownies for dessert
 
 
 



 

 
 
 


 



 

 

 

 
 
 



 

 

 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh!! SO sweet!! What a wonderful party! And love how you displayed their pictures! :)

    Can not believe they are one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Daddy Doug" pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete