Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1st birthday fun

Because we are celebrating Rowan and Norah's 1st birthday with a party in a few weeks, we really didn't do too much for their actual birthday.  It was cold and snowy, and I had clinical the following two days, so we kept it a low-key, stay-at-home kind of day.  Here is some of the fun we had...

Helping me make sugar-free birthday cupcakes the day before....which ended up being a flop as you'll soon see.

Daddy came home for lunch!


Fun in the dishwasher.




Unloading all of the diapers is always fun!

Isn't Norah's shirt cute?  It was a hand-me-down from my sister :)

My attempt at a healthy cupcake was a flop. The cake was too dense and more like a muffin, and the frosting way too runny.  I think they will be getting the real thing for their party :)




Rowan was not interested...so he got a birthday cookie instead.

And as usual, Norah will eat anything.  She finished off her own cupcake and then proceeded to eat Rowan's too.


Don't mind the Christmas cards :)

 Stay tuned for my 12 month pictures and post...


No comments:

Post a Comment