Thursday, August 16, 2012

girls night out

So, I have to admit that I am a reality TV show junkie.  The Bachelor...and all things Bachelor, Love in the Wild, The Amazing Race, Teen Mom, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and our latest find - Hard Knocks, are just a few that I love to watch.  I just can't get enough.  So when two of my best girlfriends from college mentioned that it would be fun to see if we could get reservations to RPM Italian in the city - the restaurant opened by Bill and Guiliana Rancic - I was in.  While I haven't watched their reality show this season, I have in the past, and I completely admire and appreciate them for their openness about their own personal struggle with infertility.

While we were secretly really hoping for a celebrity spotting, unfortunately Bill and Guiliana were not at the restaurant that night.  But, we had a great time with good wine, too much food, and great conversation.

appetizers x 2
fried zucchini and homemade ricotta

my main course of spaghetti and very large meatball

it was Joy's birthday the day prior, so this is her complimentary gelato

she let me have the chocolate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment