Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weeks 13-15

The most exciting thing happening in the last few weeks is my blood pressure.  It had been running  consistenly high (140s/90s) and not getting any better.  Granted, I only check it at work so some of it is probably related to anxiety.  I went and saw a high risk OB who thought it in my best interest to start me on meds...Labetelol 100mg twice daily.  Great news to hear at 30 years old:)  But, it has been much better, even at work, so I guess that means it is doing its job.  Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.  The fatigue and nausea are much better, I'm just terribly hungry ALL OF THE TIME!

I saw my regular OB today.  Everything is moving along as it should...including the 10# weight gain already.  Next ultrasound is scheduled September 9...hopefully the babies will cooperate and we will find out genders.

15 weeks


Summer semester is over today and I dive right into fall semester next week.  I just need these babies to cooperate until December 8 to finish off the semester.

That's about all for now.

2 comments: